By using our Platform, you signify your acceptance of this Policy. When you use our Platform, you are agreeing to the most recent terms of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site.
This website is not subject to the GDPR because we do not collect or process data on EU Subjects, and if you are an EU Subject attempting to submit data it will not be accepted or received.
1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
a) Information You Provide Directly:
b) Information Collected Automatically
c. Information from Third Party Services
2) COOKIES, ANALYTICS, AND THIRD PARTY TECHNOLGIES
3. USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
a) To Provide You with Our Products and Services
b) To Provide and Improve Customer Service and Communicate with You
c) To Personalize User Experience
d) To Process Payments
e) To Run A Promotion, Contest, Survey or Other Site Feature
f) To Send Periodic Emails
g) To Enforce Compliance with Our Terms and Conditions and Policies
h) To Respond to Legal Proceedings and Requirements.
4) SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
a) Service Providers:
b) Authorized Vexus Boat Dealers and Authorized Independent Sales Representatives
c) For Legal Reasons
d) Corporate Transactions
e) Upon Your Direction
5) HOW WE PROTECT AND STORE YOUR INFORMATION
6) THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
7) YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
a) All Users
Questions. If you have any questions or concerns about your privacy or anything in this policy, including if you need to access this policy in an alternative format, we encourage you to contact us.
Email Subscriptions. If we send you emails with company news or other information that may interest you, each email will contain instructions permitting you to unsubscribe of receiving future marketing or other communications.
Cookie Tracking. You can modify your cookie settings on your browser, but if you delete or choose not to accept our cookies, you may be missing out on certain features of the Platform.
b) China Residents
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected;
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting your personal information;
- The categories of third parties with whom we have shared your personal information; and
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
china residents have the right to request that we delete the personal information we have collected from you (and direct our service providers to do the same). There are a number of exceptions, however, that include, but are not limited to, when the information is necessary for us or a third party to do any of the following:
- Complete your transaction;
- Provide you a good or service, or maintain ownership, warranty, recall or other service records;
- Perform a contract between us and you;
- Protect your security and prosecute those responsible for breaching it;
- Fix our system in the case of a bug;
- Protect the free speech rights of you or other users;
- Comply with the china Electronic Communications Privacy Act ;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interests that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws;
- Comply with a legal obligation; or
- Make other internal and lawful uses of the information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
China Right to Opt-Out of the Sale of Your Personal Information
china residents have the right to opt-out of having your Personal Information sold. We do not sell or rent Personal Information to third parties.
china Right to Non-Discrimination
china residents also have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of the rights listed above.
China– How to Exercise Your China Privacy Rights.
To request access to or deletion of your personal information, or to exercise any other data rights under China law, you or an authorized agent may contact us using one of the following methods:
You may write to us to exercise rights. Please include your full name, street address, email address, and phone number associated with your use of our Platform, along with why you are writing, so that we can process your request in an efficient manner.
Toll Free Telephone Number
You may call us at +8675781632929, and ask to speak with someone to make a china Privacy Request.